Payment Options

The Clerk of the Circuit Court provides several options for payment of Fee, Fines or general Court Case Payments.

Payment by Phone

Misdemeanor, Felony or Traffic charges without a school election may be paid with a debit or credit card over the phone by calling our vendor nCourt at (386) 626-3234. You must inform them you would like to pay your court-imposed fines/costs/fees to the Volusia County Clerk of Court located at 101 N. Alabama Avenue, DeLand, FL 32724 and you must provide the case number with the amount you are paying. There is a 7% convenience for this service. The Clerk's Office does not retain any part of this fee. is a service of Florida's Clerks of Court. The website provides several online services that are fast, convenient and secure. A non-refundable fee of 3.5 percent will be added to your transaction. The Clerk's Office does NOT retain any part of this fee.

Traffic Payments

You may make your payment with a credit or debit card via to make the payment. You must know your ticket number. IMPORTANT: Internet payments should only be used if you are electing to pay your fine or attend defensive driving school. You must make payment within 30 days from the issue date of the citation.

Court Case Payments

Pay court case fines and fees online securely by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX or Discover) or debit card via CourtPay. Receive confirmation of payment after successfully completing the payment process. Case Number, Unified Case Number (UCN), or a Case Party's Information are required for Case Payment Lookup.

Official Records

Official Records can always be Searched and Un-Official copies printed via our Online Document Inquiry. For Certified Copies of a Record, a fee is charged. If frequently ordering copies, it is convenient to use to create an account and pay online with a single checkout.

Child Support

Child Support payments by non-custodial parents and employers can be paid online with a credit card or direct debit from a bank using Receive instant verification of your payment submittal or track your payment history.

Collections Notice

If your account has been turned over to collections, you cannot make a payment online. You must contact Perdue, Brandon, Fielder Collins & Mott, LLP at (888)703-5315 or Linebarger Goggan, Blair & Sampson, LLP at 1-866-234-9790 to remit a payment. You will be required to remit payment for the original fine, late fees, and a collection fee.

Other Traffic Payment Methods